admn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admn

Why do we have "open board" "personals" "guestbook" "daily chat"? Aren't they all the same thing?

Instead of having so many of the same things, isn't it good to create something more interesting that will bring us b.commers more interested in it?

The ones we have here are better than the other VCI sites Your Majesty .....

.....the other sites i.e. Russia, Turkey.com etc etc have a blimmin gay and lesbo section in the forum!!!!

Now, not only do I disapprove of Shirt-lifters and turd-burglers, but I think it is inappropriate and unfair to give Andywelik his own forum section

I know this doesn't offer any interesting forums to add.....but there are some we definitely don't want

Comment

Originally posted by Marawak_3
      The ones we have here are better than the other VCI sites Your Majesty .....

.....the other sites i.e. Russia, Turkey.com etc etc have a blimmin gay and lesbo section in the forum!!!!

Now, not only do I disapprove of Shirt-lifters and turd-burglers, but I think it is inappropriate and unfair to give Andywelik his own forum section

I know this doesn't offer any interesting forums to add.....but there are some we definitely don't want

hey i like your signature how do you do it?
      Best way to be useful - stay out of the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Polash_Ahmed

hey i like your signature how do you do it?

It takes an awful long time my friend.....it is simply a case of counting the smileys, and getting them in the right place.....

.....I used to have crazier signatures than this, but I change them often because there is fun in variety

Go to your profile and set up some smileys.....it's a good little experiment

Comment

do you have a life marawak?

respectfully, do you have a job or do you go to school, because if you do, then where do you find the time to do your signature?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahbuba
            do you have a life marawak?

respectfully, do you have a job or do you go to school, because if you do, then where do you find the time to do your signature?
            Well.....respectfully I have told people on this site about 18 times what my job is.....and I know for a fact that I work more hours then most people on this site, so that I can pay for my degree.

Also,doing my signature takes no time at all.....because I have enough intelligence to know how it will appear....and I can type very fast too

Comment

I'm showwy...fo' gib meee!

I wasn't there to read your job title 18 times.
              I am happy your working for your degree and I have a lot of respect for those people who do that.
              =0)

Comment

it's a normal thing these days unfortunately, after all, our government aren't exactly supportive when it comes to studying....I think they want rich kids in university and normal people as labourers

......man I love chagin the rules

Comment

where do you live by the way?

my education is free. I don't pay anything at all, except my traveling from Queens, to Brooklyn, NY and back home which is only $21 a week and my food cost in campus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahbuba
                    where do you live by the way?

my education is free. I don't pay anything at all, except my traveling from Queens, to Brooklyn, NY and back home which is only $21 a week and my food cost in campus.

I live in central London, UK. I have to pay £1100 a year tuition fees plus £30 a month for travelling, about £250 a year on books, all food and living costs.....

.....and a partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Your tuition is not a lot.
                      Your traveling expense is not a lot either.
                      Your book expenses are not lot too.

Over here, even though I don't pay anything, my friends who do work has to pay $4,500 for tuition every year.

For traveling it's the same old $21 metrocard every week mulitiplied by 52 weeks in a year.

And, books cost goes over $1000 if you are a full time student that is if you are taking more than 4 classes.

Also, NY's stupid governor George "E for "eats sh1t" pataki wants the rich students to go to school and the poor to pay for school such as myself. =0)

Comment

By the way George Pataki's middle name starts with E, i don't know what it stands for, but we call him "eat sh1t", if you are confused of what i was trying to say.

Comment

Hey Mahbuba, how come you don't have to pay for school? Just wondering....'Cuz I shell out over 13 thou/year for school (and pay for it all myself), and I'm sure Marawak isn't made of money either. As far as I know, the States aren't exactly renowned for their love of the un-wealthy and they don't have free post-secondary education.
                          It's funny how we feel so much but we cannot say a word;
                          We are screaming inside, but we can't be heard.

- Sarah McLachlan

Comment

Sweetiepie83, my tuition and books are free from the government. I fill out a bunch of paper call the financial aid papers from student grant and loan from different banks. I get loans that I don't have to pay back because my parents put together in their tax return, (IRS) form, they make less than $25,000. If your parents including you make less than $25K then you qualify as a student who will get their education for free. Every semester I get $2000 from the government because I don't work! Hehehehe. Also, my books are paid because every semester except summer, dayum, my books are paid with a voucher which is free money from the government, about $400 to spend on books. $400 is worth it because I buy used books from my college's students who already took the class before and the prices are lower than the bookstore. So, I end up saving about $100 in my pocket to go shopping in my favorite places. =0)

P.S. This offer is only for students who are pursuing an associates and bachelor's degree, not masters, nor doctoral.

Comment

mahbuba, marawak has to pay in pounds. 1 UK pound = US$1.30 about.

mahbuba, ur tuition is free now, but u have to (overtime) repay ur loan, n'est-ce pas? so u are paying, but in installments & over time. nothn is free...esp education

Comment

Working...
                              X