admn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...tae-bo is like aerobics aint it?!

its where they incorporate kick boxing with dance, and aerobics so fat women can lose weight.....! they sell tae-bo videos here in the uk....

supposed to be quite popular with celebrities too.
    '' ChAoS: Is JuSt A sIdE EfFeCt!!! "

...mAkIn iT l£G@l wIV dA oUtLaWz...

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL
      Originally posted by angeleyes
      Arre yaar!

Itna qarwa sach hume kyoun bataya hain

I only replied coz I felt like I had to say something to you

lol
      ....are u expectin a reply to dis?!

lol.... [/B]
      Dhurr Khobis

Comment

Mil, I don't know what you are talking about. But, I have been taking taebo classes for several years now and there's no dance in it at all. I'm not talking about the one which Billy or someone Banks had created. I'm talking about the actual kickboxing class, where tae = kick and bo = boxing. I know which one you are talking about with celebrities and overweight and obese women work out video. I'm not talking about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahbuba
          Mara, you Joe Ker!

Which bit makes me a Joker???? don't mind paying for ya to do me feet . . . . just don't ask for divorces coz they are TOO expensive

Wow, angeleyes, belly dancing? I heard you need a chubby tummy to do belly dancing? I heard it from one of my semi-arabic friend. i think belly dancing is really cool.
          Hmmm...that chick must be me for the missing post. First I didn't see my post, and then went back and my eyes were playing tricks on me.
          I can belly dance well I could when I was 10, coz i was a real blubber boy back then

Comment

Mil, I don't know what you are talking about. But, I have been taking taebo classes for several years now and there's no dance in it at all. I'm not talking about the one which Billy or someone Banks had created. I'm talking about the actual kickboxing class, where tae = kick and bo = boxing. I know which one you are talking about with celebrities and overweight and obese women work out video. I'm not talking about that one.

based on the same fing... if they are two different things!

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

Arre yaar!

Itna qarwa sach hume kyoun bataya hain

I only replied coz I felt like I had to say something to you

lol
              ....are u expectin a reply to dis?!

lol....
              Dhurr Khobis

[/B]
              main kithna dhur jaou?

lol.

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL
                [i]Dhurr Khobis

main kithna dhur jaou?

lol.
                LoL

Sometimes your replies really do crack me up!

Uhm go as far away as possible but stil close enough to type a reply...

Though I don't expect a reply to this post.

Comment

i'l stay rite here then!

actually im not... goin bak to uni so i wont be loggin on as frequently! unless im in lesson or sumfin!

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

i'l stay rite here then!

actually im not... goin bak to uni so i wont be loggin on as frequently! unless im in lesson or sumfin!
                    Hols over already?

You shall be missed dearly

Since you are doing IT I am sure you can log onto Bcom when you are bored

But hopefully you'll be so busy and enjoying your course that you won't have time!

Comment

Aww Mara, I won't ask for divorces, if you are nice to me. Aww blubber boy? lol. Well, I didn't mind dating a guy who is either fat or slim; it didn't really matter to me. My boyfriend is thin, hmm...maybe too thin. But, he is perfect for me.

Mil, I know what you are talking about. My company's name is "taebo" and I take "taebo" lessons from a "taebo" instructor, which is the same thing as kick boxing. I also do kung fu with my friend who is in the marines now since we were 7 years old.

Comment

i fink there is actually a reason why

taebo is called taebo and kick boxing is called kickboxing.

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

Aww Mara, I won't ask for divorces, if you are nice to me. Aww blubber boy? lol. Well, I didn't mind dating a guy who is either fat or slim; it didn't really matter to me. My boyfriend is thin, hmm...maybe too thin. But, he is perfect for me.

Well I'm not thin or fat now, I'm big, muscular and cuddly I'm glad you wont ask for divorcescoz i can't afford them.....

.....If people are too thin they should start eatin more, before we have to start filing missing persons reports

Comment

I thought the same thing

no it's not...

Someone is erasing my new threads, and post replies...

I am sad...I'm never coming to this site ever again.
                            Mahbuba, I thought the same thing! But I found one of my posts that I thought was missing. I think I'm getting too old!
                            My oldest son works part time during the semester selling shoes at a classy dept store. He's on comission alone, but does well like that. He says, "I just look into their eyes and make them think they need the shoes!" For example, one sale was $650. Many ladies only go to him for shoes. I suppose I shouldn't brag like this about my son, but that's how he paid for his recent trip to India, and some of his tuition and books.
                            "Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive." Don Miguel Ruiz

Comment

MIL, I had tried explaining it to you, but you just seem not to comprehend what I'm trying to tell you. I know you have a lot of hate towards me. It's just impossible explaining it to you unless you are somewhere in the Manhattan area and want to join "Crunch".

Mara, no one will be missing. Wacha talking about? =0)

Jodyraye, I thought the same thing, that I was getting too old. But I am only 23; that is impossible, but could be possible. Oh wow, about your son. It's a good thing he doesn't have to depend on his parents on getting what he really wants.
                              Actually, I am desperate to go to India. The latest fashions that came out, I am longing to go buy some or most, =0). But, I have so much work with the clinic, lab, and my lecture, I just can't find the time.

Comment

Re: I thought the same thing

Originally posted by jodyraye
                                no it's not...

Someone is erasing my new threads, and post replies...

I am sad...I'm never coming to this site ever again.
                                Mahbuba, I thought the same thing! But I found one of my posts that I thought was missing. I think I'm getting too old!
                                My oldest son works part time during the semester selling shoes at a classy dept store. He's on comission alone, but does well like that. He says, "I just look into their eyes and make them think they need the shoes!" For example, one sale was $650. Many ladies only go to him for shoes. I suppose I shouldn't brag like this about my son, but that's how he paid for his recent trip to India, and some of his tuition and books.
                                nah.... go ahead and brag! its a mother's privilege.

whats the point in working so hard to bring up great kids if you cant even let people know what a fine job you've done!

Never underestimate the power of morons in large groups.

There is no such thing as truth, only perspective.

Comment

Working...
                                X