admn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    i fink karate is more belts than bands....!

we use bands in thai boxin cos belts arent ver practical with tshirts and shorts! also bands go around the arm so theyre out the way durin practice..

anyway ur right, weve strayed slightly away from the original topic.....

what was it anyway?!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL
    Originally posted by angeleyes
    [i]My bro used to do thai boxing. That looks really uhm hmm how can I explain it...wicked. (in the original sense of the word!)

How long have you been into this stuff? Ever been in the ring?
    i did thai boxin for a bot 18 months... left cos i moved out to uni, lookin for a club there now.

i got up to my green band (WMTO standard).

i took part in interclub bouts, but havnt taken part in any major tournaments or anyfin.
    One of my friends doing Karate at the moment and think she has a purple band or something like that. Prolly not a band yet but stripes or something.

My cousin sis was into karate too and got pretty far up the ladder but gave up before the big thing.

Uhm think I've strayed off the topic by bringing karate into it lol

And we've gone totally off topic in the first place

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by angeleyes
    Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL
    dats good!

not many asian girls go in to martial arts!

any way i was askin cos im in to thai boxin n kick boxin n stuff.

..may we should spar sometime?!

have u ever competed? or just do it for fun?
    Oh it's pure vanity, to get that booooootey in shape

Would never compete coz I ain't a violent person and find it extremely hard to hit people. Sometimes we have to do 1on1 and I usually pair with my friend, we joke about and fool around rather than being serious.
    But when I have to hit someone- we do this belly punching thing, I hate every second of it and apologise all the while I'm hitting him/her

My bro used to do thai boxing. That looks really uhm hmm how can I explain it...wicked. (in the original sense of the word!)

i did thai boxin for a bot 18 months... left cos i moved out to uni, lookin for a club there now.

i got up to my green band (WMTO standard).

i took part in interclub bouts, but havnt taken part in any major tournaments or anyfin.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dats good!

Oh it's pure vanity, to get that booooootey in shape

Would never compete coz I ain't a violent person and find it extremely hard to hit people. Sometimes we have to do 1on1 and I usually pair with my friend, we joke about and fool around rather than being serious.
    But when I have to hit someone- we do this belly punching thing, I hate every second of it and apologise all the while I'm hitting him/her

My bro used to do thai boxing. That looks really uhm hmm how can I explain it...wicked. (in the original sense of the word!)

Leave a comment:

• replied

Uhm yeah sort of...well have been there but where I am at the moment we used to do kickboxing-ish but they've put that class on hold for the time being.

But still do boxercise- work out session with boxing techniques and stuff. Running, skipping and punching, as well as learning a bit of the technique.

On a lighter side...belly dancing [/B]
    dats good!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by samya
    shes a kick-boxing chick MIL.....!! ....

so u better leave it at that.....
    Sssssh!

Sis don't reveal all my talents!
    really?
    Uhm yeah sort of...well have been there but where I am at the moment we used to do kickboxing-ish but they've put that class on hold for the time being.

But still do boxercise- work out session with boxing techniques and stuff. Running, skipping and punching, as well as learning a bit of the technique.

On a lighter side...belly dancing

Leave a comment:

• replied
    tae bo?

aint that like aerobics or something?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Sssssh!

really?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mahbuba

Mara, only if you marry me, I'll do it. Besides that, no way!

So what are we waiting for then . . . ?

Kickboxing hmmm...do you take taebo classes? Because I do.

Taebo eh???? Oh well, at least you can protect me from all harm. . . but if we are ever to argue, I get the first shot, and then I'm gonna split

I'm jokin, I wouldn't fight with ya, not if I knew what was good for me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Angeleyes, for your information, niether my nani (my grandmother), nor my mom, nor I, have hairyness within us, except for our head full of hair, eyebrows, eye lashes, and vaginal hair, got that? Besides that we were just God gifted I guess.

Mara, only if you marry me, I'll do it. Besides that, no way!

Angeleyes, I never said I don't like you. You are a very okay person in this b.com. I don't have hate towards anyone.

Mil, you are just waiting for a cat fight aren't you?

I didn't know Angeleyes, hate me thaaaat much. I see, since I get on her nerves as well just like apn. Well we have one thing in common. I have never fought girls either. I had only fought guys and with fists, but too bad the guy got caught up with the 5o and I haven't. =0) i look too innocent I suppose.
    Kickboxing hmmm...do you take taebo classes? Because I do.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Sssssh!

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [i]lol...

yeah right.... u know u wanna get ur claws in to her...

just usin me as an excuse..!

just out of curiousty ...are u a pull hair and scratch type? or fists and foot type of girl?
    I've never been in a fight with a girl- girls use dirty tricks Sratching and pinching and pulling hair.

I've only beaten up guys in my younger days (when I used to be in school ) or had fights with my brothers and cousin bros hence I am a foot and fist type of fighter...though not any more!

I can't even have a verbal fight with anyone coz I don't know that many swear words! So the best thing on an internet site is to annoy and ignore

Leave a comment:

• replied
    This is all for your benefit bruv

After reading how you were sad that this board was dying...I thought ok let's stir up things a little...(well to be honest no. I wouldn't have responded to Mahbuba's post coz it's not worth my time, but nevertheless thought YOU needed a little excitement lol) [/B]
    lol...

yeah right.... u know u wanna get ur claws in to her...

just usin me as an excuse..!

just out of curiousty ...are u a pull hair and scratch type? or fists and foot type of girl?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mahbuba
    For your information MARA, my toe nails are clean since I pedicure it myself almost everyday, no need to do it everyday...

And, as for you angeleyes, no need for jealousy...it's haraam you know?
    Rest assured, no green eyed monster to be found under my bed.

Bust since it's obvious we don't like each other, let's just leave it at that.
    CAT FIGGGGGGGGGGHT!!!!!!! MIIIIIIIIIIAOW!
    This is all for your benefit bruv

After reading how you were sad that this board was dying...I thought ok let's stir up things a little...(well to be honest no. I wouldn't have responded to Mahbuba's post coz it's not worth my time, but nevertheless thought YOU needed a little excitement lol)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X