No announcement yet.

admn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angeleyes, for your information, niether my nani (my grandmother), nor my mom, nor I, have hairyness within us, except for our head full of hair, eyebrows, eye lashes, and vaginal hair, got that? Besides that we were just God gifted I guess.

Mara, only if you marry me, I'll do it. Besides that, no way!

Angeleyes, I never said I don't like you. You are a very okay person in this b.com. I don't have hate towards anyone.

Mil, you are just waiting for a cat fight aren't you?

I didn't know Angeleyes, hate me thaaaat much. I see, since I get on her nerves as well just like apn. Well we have one thing in common. I have never fought girls either. I had only fought guys and with fists, but too bad the guy got caught up with the 5o and I haven't. =0) i look too innocent I suppose.
    Kickboxing hmmm...do you take taebo classes? Because I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahbuba

Mara, only if you marry me, I'll do it. Besides that, no way!

So what are we waiting for then . . . ?

Kickboxing hmmm...do you take taebo classes? Because I do.

Taebo eh???? Oh well, at least you can protect me from all harm. . . but if we are ever to argue, I get the first shot, and then I'm gonna split

I'm jokin, I wouldn't fight with ya, not if I knew what was good for me

Comment

Originally posted by angeleyes
        Originally posted by samya
        shes a kick-boxing chick MIL.....!! ....

so u better leave it at that.....
        Sssssh!

Sis don't reveal all my talents!
        really?
        '' ChAoS: Is JuSt A sIdE EfFeCt!!! "

...mAkIn iT l£G@l wIV dA oUtLaWz...

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

tae bo?

aint that like aerobics or something?

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL
            Originally posted by samya
            shes a kick-boxing chick MIL.....!! ....

so u better leave it at that.....
            Sssssh!

Sis don't reveal all my talents!
            really?
            Uhm yeah sort of...well have been there but where I am at the moment we used to do kickboxing-ish but they've put that class on hold for the time being.

But still do boxercise- work out session with boxing techniques and stuff. Running, skipping and punching, as well as learning a bit of the technique.

On a lighter side...belly dancing

Comment

Uhm yeah sort of...well have been there but where I am at the moment we used to do kickboxing-ish but they've put that class on hold for the time being.

But still do boxercise- work out session with boxing techniques and stuff. Running, skipping and punching, as well as learning a bit of the technique.

On a lighter side...belly dancing [/B]
              dats good!

not many asian girls go in to martial arts!

any way i was askin cos im in to thai boxin n kick boxin n stuff.

..may we should spar sometime?!

have u ever competed? or just do it for fun?

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL
                dats good!

Oh it's pure vanity, to get that booooootey in shape

Would never compete coz I ain't a violent person and find it extremely hard to hit people. Sometimes we have to do 1on1 and I usually pair with my friend, we joke about and fool around rather than being serious.
                But when I have to hit someone- we do this belly punching thing, I hate every second of it and apologise all the while I'm hitting him/her

My bro used to do thai boxing. That looks really uhm hmm how can I explain it...wicked. (in the original sense of the word!)

How long have you been into this stuff? Ever been in the ring?

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by angeleyes
                  dats good!

Oh it's pure vanity, to get that booooootey in shape

Would never compete coz I ain't a violent person and find it extremely hard to hit people. Sometimes we have to do 1on1 and I usually pair with my friend, we joke about and fool around rather than being serious.
                  But when I have to hit someone- we do this belly punching thing, I hate every second of it and apologise all the while I'm hitting him/her

My bro used to do thai boxing. That looks really uhm hmm how can I explain it...wicked. (in the original sense of the word!)

i did thai boxin for a bot 18 months... left cos i moved out to uni, lookin for a club there now.

i got up to my green band (WMTO standard).

i took part in interclub bouts, but havnt taken part in any major tournaments or anyfin.

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL
                    [i]My bro used to do thai boxing. That looks really uhm hmm how can I explain it...wicked. (in the original sense of the word!)

i did thai boxin for a bot 18 months... left cos i moved out to uni, lookin for a club there now.

i got up to my green band (WMTO standard).

i took part in interclub bouts, but havnt taken part in any major tournaments or anyfin.
                    One of my friends doing Karate at the moment and think she has a purple band or something like that. Prolly not a band yet but stripes or something.

My cousin sis was into karate too and got pretty far up the ladder but gave up before the big thing.

Uhm think I've strayed off the topic by bringing karate into it lol

And we've gone totally off topic in the first place

Comment

i fink karate is more belts than bands....!

we use bands in thai boxin cos belts arent ver practical with tshirts and shorts! also bands go around the arm so theyre out the way durin practice..

anyway ur right, weve strayed slightly away from the original topic.....

what was it anyway?!

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

i fink karate is more belts than bands....!

we use bands in thai boxin cos belts arent ver practical with tshirts and shorts! also bands go around the arm so theyre out the way durin practice..

anyway ur right, weve strayed slightly away from the original topic.....

what was it anyway?!
                        Uhm my mistake...but it's the same thing, end of the day...belt, bands, ribbons, socks...heheh

Original topic...? Some chick complaing abt some missing posts?!

Comment

Original topic...? Some chick complaing abt some missing posts?! [/B]
                          it was a a rhetorical question hunny....

u know- the type u dont answer!!!

(...thum neh teek kaha tha... sach karwa hi hotha hai. )

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

Original topic...? Some chick complaing abt some missing posts?!
                            it was a a rhetorical question hunny....

u know- the type u dont answer!!!

(...thum neh teek kaha tha... sach karwa hi hotha hai. ) [/B]
                            Arre yaar!

Itna qarwa sach hume kyoun bataya hain

I only replied coz I felt like I had to say something to you

lol

Comment

Mara, you Joe Ker!

Mil, no taebo is not aerobics. I take a kickboxing class in Manhattan, you may heard of the place called "CRUNCH". They have kungfu/karate masters who teach paid students who want to learn kickboxing with boxing and kungfu; not karate, karate is not that advanced. I had been doing it for several years now. Only for my safety because I got into a fight with this italian boy who went to my high school, he gave me a punch and i blanked out, coudn't see anything; after that when i gained concious, he was standing there, because he thought i wasn't going to do anything, then i flipped around, turned around and gave him a kick in the face. Then, I called the cops, acted all innocent and got him arrested. =0)

Wow, angeleyes, belly dancing? I heard you need a chubby tummy to do belly dancing? I heard it from one of my semi-arabic friend. i think belly dancing is really cool.
                              Hmmm...that chick must be me for the missing post. First I didn't see my post, and then went back and my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Comment

Arre yaar!

Itna qarwa sach hume kyoun bataya hain

I only replied coz I felt like I had to say something to you

lol [/B]
                                ....are u expectin a reply to dis?!

lol....

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                                X