admn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Aww Mara, I won't ask for divorces, if you are nice to me. Aww blubber boy? lol. Well, I didn't mind dating a guy who is either fat or slim; it didn't really matter to me. My boyfriend is thin, hmm...maybe too thin. But, he is perfect for me.

Mil, I know what you are talking about. My company's name is "taebo" and I take "taebo" lessons from a "taebo" instructor, which is the same thing as kick boxing. I also do kung fu with my friend who is in the marines now since we were 7 years old.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL
    i'l stay rite here then!

actually im not... goin bak to uni so i wont be loggin on as frequently! unless im in lesson or sumfin!
    Hols over already?

You shall be missed dearly

Since you are doing IT I am sure you can log onto Bcom when you are bored

But hopefully you'll be so busy and enjoying your course that you won't have time!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'l stay rite here then!

actually im not... goin bak to uni so i wont be loggin on as frequently! unless im in lesson or sumfin!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL
    Originally posted by angeleyes
    [i]Dhurr Khobis

main kithna dhur jaou?

lol.
    LoL

Sometimes your replies really do crack me up!

Uhm go as far away as possible but stil close enough to type a reply...

Though I don't expect a reply to this post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Arre yaar!

Itna qarwa sach hume kyoun bataya hain

I only replied coz I felt like I had to say something to you

lol
    ....are u expectin a reply to dis?!

lol....
    Dhurr Khobis

[/B]
    main kithna dhur jaou?

lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mahbuba
    Mil, I don't know what you are talking about. But, I have been taking taebo classes for several years now and there's no dance in it at all. I'm not talking about the one which Billy or someone Banks had created. I'm talking about the actual kickboxing class, where tae = kick and bo = boxing. I know which one you are talking about with celebrities and overweight and obese women work out video. I'm not talking about that one.

based on the same fing... if they are two different things!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Mahbuba
    Mara, you Joe Ker!

Which bit makes me a Joker???? don't mind paying for ya to do me feet . . . . just don't ask for divorces coz they are TOO expensive

Wow, angeleyes, belly dancing? I heard you need a chubby tummy to do belly dancing? I heard it from one of my semi-arabic friend. i think belly dancing is really cool.
    Hmmm...that chick must be me for the missing post. First I didn't see my post, and then went back and my eyes were playing tricks on me.
    I can belly dance well I could when I was 10, coz i was a real blubber boy back then

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mil, I don't know what you are talking about. But, I have been taking taebo classes for several years now and there's no dance in it at all. I'm not talking about the one which Billy or someone Banks had created. I'm talking about the actual kickboxing class, where tae = kick and bo = boxing. I know which one you are talking about with celebrities and overweight and obese women work out video. I'm not talking about that one.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Arre yaar!

lol

lol.... [/B]
    Dhurr Khobis

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ...tae-bo is like aerobics aint it?!

its where they incorporate kick boxing with dance, and aerobics so fat women can lose weight.....! they sell tae-bo videos here in the uk....

supposed to be quite popular with celebrities too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Arre yaar!

lol [/B]

lol....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Mara, you Joe Ker!

Mil, no taebo is not aerobics. I take a kickboxing class in Manhattan, you may heard of the place called "CRUNCH". They have kungfu/karate masters who teach paid students who want to learn kickboxing with boxing and kungfu; not karate, karate is not that advanced. I had been doing it for several years now. Only for my safety because I got into a fight with this italian boy who went to my high school, he gave me a punch and i blanked out, coudn't see anything; after that when i gained concious, he was standing there, because he thought i wasn't going to do anything, then i flipped around, turned around and gave him a kick in the face. Then, I called the cops, acted all innocent and got him arrested. =0)

Wow, angeleyes, belly dancing? I heard you need a chubby tummy to do belly dancing? I heard it from one of my semi-arabic friend. i think belly dancing is really cool.
    Hmmm...that chick must be me for the missing post. First I didn't see my post, and then went back and my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Original topic...? Some chick complaing abt some missing posts?!
    it was a a rhetorical question hunny....

u know- the type u dont answer!!!

(...thum neh teek kaha tha... sach karwa hi hotha hai. ) [/B]
    Arre yaar!

lol

Leave a comment:

• replied

Original topic...? Some chick complaing abt some missing posts?! [/B]
    it was a a rhetorical question hunny....

u know- the type u dont answer!!!

(...thum neh teek kaha tha... sach karwa hi hotha hai. )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i fink karate is more belts than bands....!

we use bands in thai boxin cos belts arent ver practical with tshirts and shorts! also bands go around the arm so theyre out the way durin practice..

anyway ur right, weve strayed slightly away from the original topic.....

what was it anyway?!
    Uhm my mistake...but it's the same thing, end of the day...belt, bands, ribbons, socks...heheh

Original topic...? Some chick complaing abt some missing posts?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X