No announcement yet.

admn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fees are a lot because they all have to be paid at the same time....£1100 for the actual tuition, all the books for a whole term (repeated throughout 3 terms, or semesters, as the oddbods call them). Travel adds up to nearly a thousand a year.....

.....and the student loan for living expenses is £3000 a year, making a total of £9000 TO BE PAID BACK, before you even consider Masters Study. Plus this gets paid back through our TAX Your Majesty, so there goes the annual family holiday.....

....isn't life a joy

Comment

no it's not...

Someone is erasing my new threads, and post replies...

I am sad...I'm never coming to this site ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahbuba
        no it's not...

Someone is erasing my new threads, and post replies...

I am sad...I'm never coming to this site ever again.
        Take care.

Bye.

Comment

Amee_patla_na, it is free because one of my friend went to City University of New York, where I am right now, and he said, he didn't have to pay anything. Bad news is that George Pataki our governor took 200 dollars away from our cheque that we get every semester.
          Yes, I understand what he has to pay, Safiah. Marawak pays a lot.

Yes, Marawak heheeh I know it gets paid back by tax, but I don't work, that is I don't pay anything, unless I have a job or something. But, my parents pay for it.

Comment

Yes, Marawak heheeh I know it gets paid back by tax, but I don't work, that is I don't pay anything, unless I have a job or something. But, my parents pay for it.
            You see, even more evidence that you are royal I want to worship at your feet

.....provided you clean your toe nails

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Marawak_3
              [i]You see, even more evidence that you are royal I want to worship at your feet

.....provided you clean your toe nails
              Surely Marawak you want to make sure she doesn't have dirty, mingey feet before you start making a little alter for Mahbuba's feet

Comment

For your information MARA, my toe nails are clean since I pedicure it myself almost everyday, no need to do it everyday...

And, as for you angeleyes, no need for jealousy...it's haraam you know?

Comment

Angeleyes: Well i suppose I shouldn't get carried away without checkin out the consequences first, but i'm assumin that as a medical student and hygenist, Lady Mahbuba probably has really really nice feet (I can forgive the hairy toes ) hehehe

Highness: Pedicure everyday eh??? Hmm....can you do mine for me??? Would you charge me? I think I would have to pay for tool hire....you would need a chainsaw for my toes and a lawn mower for the hair hehehe still want to be a hygenist

Comment

For your information MARA, my toe nails are clean since I pedicure it myself almost everyday, no need to do it everyday...

Rest assured, no green eyed monster to be found under my bed.

Bust since it's obvious we don't like each other, let's just leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by angeleyes

CAT FIGGGGGGGGGGHT!!!!!!! MIIIIIIIIIIAOW!
                      '' ChAoS: Is JuSt A sIdE EfFeCt!!! "

...mAkIn iT l£G@l wIV dA oUtLaWz...

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL

CAT FIGGGGGGGGGGHT!!!!!!! MIIIIIIIIIIAOW!
                        This is all for your benefit bruv

After reading how you were sad that this board was dying...I thought ok let's stir up things a little...(well to be honest no. I wouldn't have responded to Mahbuba's post coz it's not worth my time, but nevertheless thought YOU needed a little excitement lol)

Comment

This is all for your benefit bruv

After reading how you were sad that this board was dying...I thought ok let's stir up things a little...(well to be honest no. I wouldn't have responded to Mahbuba's post coz it's not worth my time, but nevertheless thought YOU needed a little excitement lol) [/B]
                          lol...

yeah right.... u know u wanna get ur claws in to her...

just usin me as an excuse..!

just out of curiousty ...are u a pull hair and scratch type? or fists and foot type of girl?

'' ChAoS: Is JuSt A sIdE EfFeCt!!! "

...mAkIn iT l£G@l wIV dA oUtLaWz...

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL
                            [i]lol...

yeah right.... u know u wanna get ur claws in to her...

just usin me as an excuse..!

just out of curiousty ...are u a pull hair and scratch type? or fists and foot type of girl?
                            I've never been in a fight with a girl- girls use dirty tricks Sratching and pinching and pulling hair.

I've only beaten up guys in my younger days (when I used to be in school ) or had fights with my brothers and cousin bros hence I am a foot and fist type of fighter...though not any more!

I can't even have a verbal fight with anyone coz I don't know that many swear words! So the best thing on an internet site is to annoy and ignore

Comment

shes a kick-boxing chick MIL.....!! ....

so u better leave it at that.....
                              Once upon a time there lived an object called peace where babies due to lak ov food did not become deceased...how do we get bak to dis settin free turtle doves...how do we get bak to dis the human race MUSLIM love...

"Miss Outlaw..." - Outlawz 2nd Generation............

Comment

Originally posted by samya
                                shes a kick-boxing chick MIL.....!! ....

so u better leave it at that.....
                                Sssssh!

Sis don't reveal all my talents!

Comment

Working...
                                X