My appeal to the Bangladeshi Brothers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KhalidMBhattiHelsingor
    By the way, what is yours identity? Who are you?
    Jody is a revert to Islam and a respected member here aswell as elsewhere.

However you still have failed to give your identity, it was a simple question. I appreciate you saying that you are a Muslim, but the question asked to you was in no way unIslamic and your attempts to evade answering can only increase peoples suspicions about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bang_Ali

However you still have failed to give your identity, it was a simple question. I appreciate you saying that you are a Muslim, but the question asked to you was in no way unIslamic and your attempts to evade answering can only increase peoples suspicions about you.
      I am a proud Pakistani Muslim and not a tool in the hands of india to disintegrate pakistan further.
      When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I am a proud Pakistani Muslim and not a tool in the hands of india to disintegrate pakistan further.
        Pakistani Muslims did a fine job, there was no need for India really.

Comment

Originally posted by Bang_Ali

You look more like afro american than Aryan!
          India is waiting for its turn.
          When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Durgh it wasn't my pic. Obviously what else could I expect from a dumb paki like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyklops
              Durgh it wasn't my pic. Obviously what else could I expect from a dumb paki like yourself.
              Cyklops,
              I was answering to Aryan and not to you.
              So why get you offended?

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Mr. Khalid, its so unfortunate that ur dreams will always remain a dream. Pakistan would rather go down to dungeon and become a terrorist organisation Pakistan-Al-Qaida, but never a UN permanent member. If East Pakistanis are Pakistan's brothers and sisters , then why did they murdered their brothers and raped their sisters. Although its very natural in Islam, marriage between brothers and sisters are approved and common in this wild religion. Educate yourself, raise yourself above the madrassa level, then only you can develop. Bombs cannot feed you neither Mohammad, work for nation. You live your life with a hatred for India, ur every minute is pre-occupied to destroy your enemy. Well India doesn't live like that, that's why it is developing. Join hands with East, West, north , south etc. Pakistanis...but still u'll remain the same, impoverished, communal, fundamental, backward, corrupt chanting hatred for India with Allah hu akbar. I still feel sad for my ancestral place 'BANGLADESH'. From opar bangla.

Comment

Dear Bangla Tiger.

Originally posted by bengal_tiger12 View Post
                  Mr. Khalid, its so unfortunate that ur dreams will always remain a dream. Pakistan would rather go down to dungeon and become a terrorist organisation Pakistan-Al-Qaida, but never a UN permanent member. If East Pakistanis are Pakistan's brothers and sisters , then why did they murdered their brothers and raped their sisters. Although its very natural in Islam, marriage between brothers and sisters are approved and common in this wild religion. Educate yourself, raise yourself above the madrassa level, then only you can develop. Bombs cannot feed you neither Mohammad, work for nation. You live your life with a hatred for India, ur every minute is pre-occupied to destroy your enemy. Well India doesn't live like that, that's why it is developing. Join hands with East, West, north , south etc. Pakistanis...but still u'll remain the same, impoverished, communal, fundamental, backward, corrupt chanting hatred for India with Allah hu akbar. I still feel sad for my ancestral place 'BANGLADESH'. From opar bangla.
                  Are A-bomb feeding poor indians and not Pakistanis?
                  Stock piling of arms is wrong for both India and Pakistan. It only benefits the supplier of arm producing countries.
                  Where have you learn from that Islam allows mariage between brother and sister?
                  No religion on earth recomend such an ugly union of oppsite sexes, but it had happened in the Hindu India prior to Islam Rajah Dahir of Sindh married with her sister, go and turn the pages of history to know the truth.

regard Khalid

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Do you think anyone here will ever listen to your nonsense?

A country and its people who thrives on hatred has no place or relations with Bangladesh. A country that has turned to nothing other than beggar and puppet in hands of communist china and US, should be ashamed of its existence. Today Pakistan is the other word for World epicenter of terrorism and islamic extremism, you shud first get your house in order, before lecturing others. Pakistani passport is the most troublesome and shameful passport in the world today, wherever you go.

And make sure you call us Bangladesh, coz we hate to associate ourselves with the word "Pakistan"

See what your country men did here years back...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x-94...yer_embedded#!

Bangladesh can stand on its own legs and much happier with its current economic progress. And we will forever be grateful to India for their timely help to get rid of you rats from our soil.

Comment

Dear sir yours rant is no avail, Inshalla the day will come, when Pakistan will come out of internal strife and emerge as a strong nation and then my dream to see my brethrens in my fold will come true.
                      I have personal contact with Bangladeshi brothers who do not bear any grudge against us.

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Sere Jehan se acha Pakistan humara,
                        Ham bulbuleén hain is ki ye gulstan hamra.
                        Mera bengal meri janat main aygha ik din.

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

What is it, I don't understand.

Comment

If you call everybody for national unity. thats OK.
                            Your Keywords

Comment

It never fails to amaze me how people can complicate simple matters and come up with justifications.

Its very simple, Pakistan committed Genocide and war crimes in Bangladesh. There can never be forgiveness for that. Here is an example of a Pakistani group in UK denying the genocide and giving a false impression of the Bangladesh Liberation War. A well known war criminal by the name of Chowdhury Mueen-Uddin lives in the UK and everyone just treats him like a saint while his victims still shed tears. What a joke.

Teaching MPACUK the forgotten chapter of Pakistan's history The Radical Truth: Teaching MPACUK the forgotten chapter of Pakistan's history

.....It seems that vast majority of Pakistanis in the UK are also clueless as to the true extent of what happened in 1971. Like in Pakistan, there isn't much discussion in the UK by Pakistanis or groups run by predominantly Pakistanis. This includes Muslim Public Affair Committee UK (MPACUK) – a group claiming to be the largest Muslim lobbing group representing British Muslims. Although this group has done some good work they have many flaws, including shying away from stating fundamental Islamic principals that contradicts UK laws e.g. on homosexuality, feminism and women's role, Sharia law, emigration of Muslins etc. In its mission statements, it claims to have the interest of Muslims close to its heart and aims to empower them, yet on the subject of Pakistan's genocide in Bangladesh MPACUK is silent. Bangladeshis make up a large proportion of the UK Muslim population, however they are desperately lagging behind other ethnic minority groups. MPACUK likes to highlight persecutions of Muslims around the world but when it's Muslims against Muslims, they are silent. The war of 1971 plays a major role in shaping the Bangladeshi community in Britain, with important dates being celebrated throughout the year as a way to remember their sacrifice. MPACUK's silence is evident on its website with not a single article chronicling the events of 1971.

One of their article from 2010 “Pakistan: Nothing To Celebrate?” talks about Pakistan's false sense of independence but fails to mention the important history of East Pakistan's breakaway. Instead it incorrectly refers to the partition and birth of Pakistan as “liberation of approximately 400 million Muslims, in Pakistan and Bangladesh”, omitting the violent separation of East Pakistan to form independent Bangladesh in 1971. The above population figure is also wrong as it is of modern day Pakistan and Bangladesh and not of West and East Pakistan after partition (Independence of Pakistan). MPACUK must have Pakistan's text book in its library, where the chapter about the birth of Bangladesh and Pakistan's genocide in 1971 is missing......

Full article can be read here
                              Teaching MPACUK the forgotten chapter of Pakistan's history The Radical Truth: Teaching MPACUK the forgotten chapter of Pakistan's history

Comment

Are you on pakistani side ??? you are so confusing

Comment

Working...
                                X