No announcement yet.

My appeal to the Bangladeshi Brothers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My appeal to the Bangladeshi Brothers.

It is almost 29 year ago, when we been separated by the aggresive forces of the non-muslims.I confess that some mistakes had been made by our leaders in the past, such as Mujib-ur-Rehman and Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and before them by the military governments of one Pakistan. I repremend all these forces for their corruption,Greed, selfishness and unscruplous move made by them to quel the violence in the east, particularly the Zulfiqar Ali Bhuto who was not willing to hand over power to the Mujib-ur-Rehman and Maulana Ahtsham-ul-Haq Thanwi who refussed to join the National Assembly session after the elections in 1970.
    But now it is time to take account of that what we have gotten by this partition of brothers. I think we just have strenthened the hands of our enemies in our neighborhood and in the west and rest of the world. After the 1971 episode the remanent Pakistan is getting stonger day by day and since then the enemy is sitting in ambush, but do not have courage/gutts to invade on. I am totally, aware of that our leader still havn't learn enough leason of our history. They are still fighting to just remain in power, but willy nilly we are progressing forwards. Inshaallah, the day will come when Pakistan will be strong enough to become the super power with the permanent membership of United Nations Security Council. I have firm belief that one day we will secced to get rid of Nawaz Shrif and Bhuttos
    and new leadership will rise among the common masses of Pakistan/East Pakistan. We the East and West Pakistan have use of one another. So build up an organization to bridge the gape between the two brothers and gradually march towards broader coopration, then confedration and evetually fedration of the two Pakistans. Muslim brotherhood Zindabad.
    When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

A.A
    I got confuse by reading this
    Are you a pakistani or Bangladeshi ???
    If pakistani then I do not think you write something good enough ...

Faisal Aslam

Comment

Mr Faisal Islam .

Originally posted by Faisal_Aslam
      A.A

Faisal Aslam
      I am a muslim and a muslim is not restricted to boundries?
      I am the dream of Mohammad Abda of egypt, Jamal-u-Din Afghani and illama Mohammad Iqbal.
      When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Amar Sonar Bangla,

Thank you for posting my message, but I am bit unhappy of yours insistency of blaming me of inconstant, which I strongly deny. I haven’t changed my mind till the day. I am whole heartily trying to bring about positive changes in Muslim society and clear the suspicions that had instilled in the heart of the non-Muslims, unfortunately after the 9/11 episode. And the culprits are still unknown, though it is been claimed by the US and its allies that the attacked was carried out by the Arabs, we are still not in position to determine the cause and accuses.

And by chance today, is almost thirty two years ago that the tragic fall of Dacca took placed. I had already confessed that some blunder may had taken placed by the Pakistanis and been ignited by our enemy forever. But it was not mean to play in the hands of our enemies, but to correct these blunders through public consensus and not by violent action and reaction, which is worth of condemnation, whoever was responsible of. By the grace of God, after facing such an hard time, the rest of Pakistan has survived, and despite the conspiracies and attempts to its existence is making progress, though very slowly and steadily.

In my messages I only criticize the policies of the US and its western allies toward Muslims and Islam and I am unbiased in my approach, though unfortunately the Muslim are the real victims of the major conflicts around the world, so it is possible that people conceived my messages as partial, but in the matter of fact the case is not as it conceived.

I want just for Muslim and for all other people who are being suppressed by the secular powers.
        I want parity, justice, equality in international affairs and demands either to reform UN-security council or abolish it altogether, because it is this place where weaker nations are being slaughtered.
        I don’t know of your association with one or another religion or nation, but I do think that you are not friendly with Muslim or Islam, because sometime you won’t hesitate to strike Islam’s fundament.

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Brother KhalidMBhattiHelsingor

As-salaam wa'aleikum.

Just a note: referring to Brothers and Sisters here as "East Pakistanis" or "Bangladeshis" is very tactless.

Whilst I do not believe you intended to offend anyone, I am sure you must realise that the use of the term "East Pakistani" is a simple reminder of the very unfortunate and black events which occurred in a nation's (Pakistan) history.

Surely you believe that in order to rekindle the Ummahtic spirit a brother must command respect by showing sincerity, kindness and understanding.

Ask yourself what you hope to achieve by using unecessary phrases as used in the title of this thread. Would "Bangladeshis" have not sufficed... or more beautifully, "Brothers"?

Comment

Re: Brother KhalidMBhattiHelsingor

Khilari, Walaikum-o-salam. If you look at the the thread you will come to know that I used word brother also for both parties. I wish to creat a harmony among the all muslim which looks target impossible but one day the dream will inshallah turn true.
            Originally posted by Khilari
            As-salaam wa'aleikum.

Just a note: referring to Brothers and Sisters here as "East Pakistanis" or "Bangladeshis" is very tactless.

Whilst I do not believe you intended to offend anyone, I am sure you must realise that the use of the term "East Pakistani" is a simple reminder of the very unfortunate and black events which occurred in a nation's (Pakistan) history.

Surely you believe that in order to rekindle the Ummahtic spirit a brother must command respect by showing sincerity, kindness and understanding.

Ask yourself what you hope to achieve by using unecessary phrases as used in the title of this thread. Would "Bangladeshis" have not sufficed... or more beautifully, "Brothers"?

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

"We the East and West Pakistan have use of one another"

these are inflammatory remarks, brother. calling bangladeshis 'east pakistanis' brings up painful memories of a terrible time of failure by muslims, and the deaths of many many muslims (most whom were bangladeshi).

please refer to us as bangladeshis, we do not like to be called east pakistanis.

or if you have no problem with it then you may want to refer to yourself as a 'west bangladeshi'.

regards.

Comment

Khilari, as I have said that am call me bangladeshi, pakistani, nepali or indian these are secondary things first of all I am muslim and a muslim should not be compelled by the trifle accusations against him to turn himself non-muslim.
                Originally posted by Khilari
                "We the East and West Pakistan have use of one another"

these are inflammatory remarks, brother. calling bangladeshis 'east pakistanis' brings up painful memories of a terrible time of failure by muslims, and the deaths of many many muslims (most whom were bangladeshi).

please refer to us as bangladeshis, we do not like to be called east pakistanis.

or if you have no problem with it then you may want to refer to yourself as a 'west bangladeshi'.

regards.

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

my dear khalid, while your insistence of a muslim identity blind of national affiliations does carry a noble ideal, it completely ignores the reality of the multifaceted character of the islamic mosaic and the reality of its varied ethnic make up. Our shared faith is not an impenetrable monolith of homogeneic beliefs and doctrines, and the attempt to rationalize political exegencies along theological lines is both dangerous and detrimental to the continued evolution of religious precepts to changing contexts and conditions. while the original teachings are immutable, their application is not. They offer a base to further understand the contemporary context through a clear set of interpretive idioms.

You must be able to clearly differentiate the political facts of the 1971 war from the self-serving rhetoric that inflamed the emotions of misguided sections of society and set up the conditions for the subsequent atrocities. the past conflict was not a result of a religious schism , but on the right of one group, in this case the majority, to determine its cultural and linguistic vocation. The war only further made evident the inconsistensies on which the geographic fallacy of our former two-state nation was founded upon.

Cultural divergence can only be bridged by a willingness to discover the innate differences and implicit commonalities between people. Dismissing them to a secondary role under a cloak of misrepresented universality will continue to fuel a debate along tribal lines.

Comment

Originally posted by KhalidMBhattiHelsingor
                    Khilari, as I have said that am call me bangladeshi, pakistani, nepali or indian these are secondary things first of all I am muslim and a muslim should not be compelled by the trifle accusations against him to turn himself non-muslim.

Salaam,
                    I shall call you by whatever you wish. However you avoid the point I made: don't call Bangali people "East Pakistanis" as it is offensive

in the same way a Palestinian may be offended by calling him an "Israeli".

I agree with your point, but the way you make it is also an important part of obtaining 'sawab'; you will not succeed in making an effective point if you alienate those you are making it to.

Jzk

Comment

Re: Mr Faisal Islam .

A.A

Faisal Aslam
                      I am the dream of Mohammad Abda of egypt, Jamal-u-Din Afghani and illama Mohammad Iqbal.
                      Khalid, if you are a dream then you are a nightmare. The question was, "Are you a pakistani or Banglaseshi???"
                      Just answer the question honestly. Why are you afraid of the truth being known?
                      A true Muslim is not afraid of the truth--to stand in the light and be known for who he is. You will see the Qur'an tells you to say
                      what is true even if it is displeasing to others. So why do you hide from the truth?
                      "Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive." Don Miguel Ruiz

Comment

Re: Re: Mr Faisal Islam .

Jodyraye, I am absolutely not afraid of showing me of! Because people who are used to read my post know it very well, who am I? There is just need to use ones own imagination it is vivid in many posts.
                        Originally posted by jodyraye
                        A.A

Faisal Aslam
                        Khalid, if you are a dream then you are a nightmare. The question was, "Are you a pakistani or Banglaseshi???"
                        A true Muslim is not afraid of the truth--to stand in the light and be known for who he is. You will see the Qur'an tells you to say
                        what is true even if it is displeasing to others. So why do you hide from the truth?

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Putting us off again

All we ask for is the Truth. This was another opportunity for you to state the truth. Evil always hides--its one of the characteristics of true evil.
                          "Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive." Don Miguel Ruiz

Comment

What "evil" you talking about???

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Mr Faisal Islam .

Jodyraye, I am absolutely not afraid of showing me of! Because people who are used to read my post know it very well, who am I? There is just need to use ones own imagination it is vivid in many posts.
                              Originally posted by jodyraye
                              A.A

Faisal Aslam
                              By the way, what is yours identity? Who are you?

- Bishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                              X