Bir Sreshtho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bir Sreshtho

Bir Sreshtho is the highest military award of Bangladesh. It was awarded to Seven Freedom Fighters who showed heroic act in Liberation Movement of Bangladesh. The award is similar to 'The American Medal of Honor' or 'The British Victoria Cross'. After the Victory of Bangladesh, the Bir Sreshtho award was declared by the Government of Bangladesh on 15th December 1973 and it was published by Bangladesh Gazette
    Last edited by farabi; 29 January 2013, 06:41. Reason: removed link

How to Create osDate new Template

I have a php web hosting with domain and i want to create a matrimonial website. I have visited many matrimonial websites and search for php matrimonial scripts. There are a lots of scripts available but their prices are too high and i can't bear the cost.

I dont like to use cracked or pirated scripts so i made a search for FREE matrimonial or dating script. I have found osDate is the best free available script. There are lots of templates available for osDate but they have look and feel of dating website while i want to make this as Indian matrimonial type design.

I want to know how can i create the new template of my own design. Is there any guideline available? or could you please guide me in this regard. I know html and css to make the web page or template but i didnt found any guide. Could you please help me?
    Thanks in advance
    Php Matrimonial Script

Comment

Working...
    X