Go Back   Bangladesh.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

A Girl turned into a monkey (thats what i heard)

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 1st May 2001, 11:19

did u hear about how this mother was reading her Quran, and this girl was listening to music. Her mother told her to stop listening to the music as she is reading, the girl got angry and kicked the Quaran and then she kicked her mothers back. Then she was walking like a monkey.

This story is from Birmingham. Some people say she turned into a monkey, and some say she got paralysed.

I don't think she would turn into a monkey bcoz it would be in the news, i think she just got paralysed.

Did anybody hear about that story?? I think it is amazing how gossip from Birmingham came all the way to London. People just like gossiping i suppose!!!
Old 1st May 2001, 13:03

I was going 2 tell u this!I 4got.
This incident happened in Halifax.So I heard.
Her face turned in2 monkey face and her back like a pigs.Then what happened was they asked a muloy saab to come and help her. When he arrived he couldn't speak.
The girl was apperently led a away by the police.Now thaaat is suspicious.
Old 1st May 2001, 13:15

Yeah I heard it tooo a few weeks ago now, from my friend in birmingham, my friend's Aunty is a close friend of that family.

But the thing is, no-one has been allowed to see the girl really, and now she has been taken away. Furthermore, like chinese whispers the story will alter from person to person. Overall it will seem like just a lie. The family can no longer be contacted either.

The girl's legs became deformed, hairy kinda, a bit like that of a monkey. She didnt turn completly into a mokey or a hybrid of somesort.
Old 1st May 2001, 13:19

Yeah u don't know whether 2 believe it or not. If u don't,then u wonder if that is an offence u're commiting. But we r humans we need empirical proof 2 actually believe something like that.
Old 1st May 2001, 13:37

Arrow

Salam, I heard about this story as well, my mum told me in Luton, but is there any proof of it?
Old 1st May 2001, 13:46

nobody has any proof. it is just people saying different things.
Old 1st May 2001, 13:48

Red face

THIS IS NOT A GOSSIP ANYMORE. THE GIRL HAD DIED. IF THERE WERE NO ABNORMAL WHY THE GIRL WAS TAKEN TO THE HOSPITAL STIEGHT AWAY WHEN SHE WAS WELL ENOUGH TO ENJOY THE MUSIC. THE ONLY REASON WHY THE POLICE DID NOT ALLOWED ANY ONE TO SEE THE GIRL BECAUSE SHE CHANGED TO SOMTHING ABNORMAL. YOU ASK A QUESTION TO YOURSELF.....WOULDN'T THE POLICE ALLOW YOU TO SEE A PARALISED PERSON? THE ANSWER IS YES, SO WHY DIDN'T THEY. OK EVEN IF SHE WAS PARALISED SO QUICKLY , WHAT WAS THE REASON? tHE REASON THEY DID NOT ALLOW ANY ONE TO SEE THE GIRL IS PURELY BECAUSE THE POEPLE WOULD'VE BEEN SCARED AND IT WOULD'VE STRENTHEN THE BELIEFE OF ALLAH. THE MOLOISAAB DID NOT DO ANY THING WRONG.... IF YOU WERE THERE YOU WOULD'VE HAD A HEART ATTACK.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: