Go Back   Bangladesh.com Discussion Forum > Events, Festivals, and Happenings > International Cities

Notices

Few Cities of Pakistan .........

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12th January 2004, 03:23

Lahori badshah, kya tum iss tarah kisi ka dil jeet sakte ho? Pakistan and Bangladesh are two separate countries. Try to accept the reality.

Anyway, in the beginning of this thread, somebody said why is it called 'Islamabad' instead of 'Islamagood'.
hehehe. Nice joke.

I don't know if you guys know it, but 'abad' (pronounced: aabaad) is a Persian word which might be translated literally as 'populated'. This word is antonym of 'burbaad'.

This word 'abad' is used just like 'pur' when put in front of another word.
Examples of use of 'pur' are 'Jaipur', 'Singapore', 'Bharatpur', etc.
And examples of use of 'abad' are 'Islamabad', 'Hyderabad', 'Ilahabad', 'Murshidabad', etc.
Old 17th January 2004, 02:31

These bengalis are just full of hatred; I came a here a few months back and they treated me like crap! Well it just goes to show what the rest of Asia also thinks of them as backwards, illiterate fools. Forget it 1010 might as well go on over to Janubaba or AmericanDesiz there are many Pakistanis and indians there who at least get along as civilised people. This bangla forum is a complete joke; I mean they have internet? :lol:

Shouldn't they be more worried about paving all the roads in duckla than internet. Ah these just crack me up!

Nice pictures by the way CLICK_123.
Amar Sonar Bangla would qualify for being the biggest dumbass on this forum! He keeps changing my posts; I wonder why maybe because it's the truth? That little fishmonger! PAKISTAN RULES! GOT FISH! :lol:
Old 19th January 2004, 01:46

well obviously we wouldnt give a rass if you come here parading on about pakistan when the internet site is clearly labelled BANGLADESH.com. and we do have some normal pakistanis that we get along with fine.

and fyi, pakistan has the highest rate of uneducated women; even bangladesh beat you guyss! so much for us 'illiterate' bengalis.
Old 19th January 2004, 10:04

These bengalis are just full of hatred; I came a here a few months back and they treated me like crap!

Take a look at your offensive sig and pathetic Pakistani attitude toward Bangali's. Perhaps then, as your compatriot 1010 has indicated, you'll receive a warmer welcome.

Well it just goes to show what the rest of Asia also thinks of them as backwards, illiterate fools.

No. I believe that the rest of Asia avoids Pakistani's like the plague. They see Pakistani's as illiterate, jihadi fanatic, women-hating mullah's. Don't take my word for it, ask the West, which treats Pakistan as a pariah state. War on Terror or no War on Terror.

Or you might want to ask the UN, they seem to think Bangladesh is more developed than Pakistan (HDI stats).

This bangla forum is a complete joke; I mean they have internet? :lol:

Is that why you can't seem to leave this forum?

lolz at yourself.

Old 18th February 2004, 02:14

Hey if any of you want to know what the fool "The Prostitute" blabs about in urdu, just reply to this quote with his comment and I'll translate. For your info, his Urdu is quite poor, he just swears on endlessly. Probably some choice words that his customers taught him while he peddled in the streets.
Old 18th February 2004, 02:21

Uh huh...and your whats your point?
Amar Sonar Bangla would qualify for being the biggest dumbass on this forum! He keeps changing my posts; I wonder why maybe because it's the truth? That little fishmonger! PAKISTAN RULES! GOT FISH! :lol:
Old 22nd February 2004, 15:35

Tere se behas karna bilkul fazool ki time waste hai.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: