Go Back   Bangladesh.com Discussion Forum > Events, Festivals, and Happenings > International Cities

Notices

Few Cities of Pakistan .........

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26th June 2003, 18:38

been to islamabad whole my life......now working in karachi........no place like ur home country
Old 13th July 2003, 17:00

Hold on now........how come I see bangldeshis burning pakistani flags and holdin' up signs sayin' "Were Not Pakis". I don't see very much "friendship" there.

And why did you guys leave us anyway.........you would have been better off staying with Pakistan.
Old 13th July 2003, 17:32

Quote:
Originally posted by Lahoreeee
Hold on now........how come I see bangldeshis burning pakistani flags and holdin' up signs sayin' "Were Not Pakis". I don't see very much "friendship" there.

And why did you guys leave us anyway.........you would have been better off staying with Pakistan.

The loss of friendship is linked to some of the attrocities carried out on Bangladeshis by the Pakistani Army during the "war of independence" - this has nothing to do with the new generation of Pakistanis - but this has left some resentment amongst a lot of Bangladeshis, especially those who were afflicted with such events during the war.

We left you when you weren't prepared to accept someone from the then West Pakistan as leader of Pakistan even though he was democratically elected.

If Bangladesh were to reunite with Pakistan - given the relative size of population - you would again have to face up to the prospect of having a Bangali as leader of the united Pakistan - and I don't think the likes of you are ready for that prospect.

Unfortunately - given your disdain for all things Bangladeshi - it seems that you have more loyalty to ties of nationhood than ties of Faith.

Old 13th July 2003, 18:09

Quote:
Originally posted by Star
Quote:

The loss of friendship is linked to some of the attrocities carried out on Bangladeshis by the Pakistani Army during the "war of independence" - this has nothing to do with the new generation of Pakistanis - but this has left some resentment amongst a lot of Bangladeshis, especially those who were afflicted with such events during the war.

We left you when you weren't prepared to accept someone from the then West Pakistan as leader of Pakistan even though he was democratically elected.

If Bangladesh were to reunite with Pakistan - given the relative size of population - you would again have to face up to the prospect of having a Bangali as leader of the united Pakistan - and I don't think the likes of you are ready for that prospect.

Unfortunately - given your disdain for all things Bangladeshi - it seems that you have more loyalty to ties of nationhood than ties of Faith.

What attrocities? You guys just jealous cause the capital was Karachi....winning losers!
Old 13th July 2003, 18:23

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Star
Quote:

What attrocities? You guys just jealous cause the capital was Karachi....winning losers!

It's natural for you to deny the fact attrocities took place - the same way it's hard to accept a member of your family may have turned bad.. BUT it happened and is fact.

But women were raped and young men were beaten up / killed.

You can deny it - but you weren't there - whereas I have relatives who have first hand experience of this.

The reason why Bangladesh had to break up from Pakistan, was that there were too many ppl like you in the Pakistani ruling circles - ppl like you who feel you are superior to those of Bangali blood - and it's ppl like you who could not accept the fact that a Bangali was elected president of Pakistan.

Maybe if such ppl did not exist - there would have been a chance for Pakistan to remain as it was.

The irony is that Pakistan was allegedly formed as a state for the Muslims - but in reality it had more to do with nationalism then islam...
Old 14th July 2003, 03:15

Uh huh......well I'll check back in a 100 years and see hoe bangldesh is doin..........maybe u can finailly get that paved road done.

Well i'm gone for today. Maybe tommorow i'll come back and not act like such a fool as I did today. I'm sorry to everyone that I might have hurt.....I really didn't mean all those things. You could say it was like a test and you all deserve an ++++++++ A for the types of replys that you gave me. Please no hard feelings.

visit lahore
bye!
Amar Sonar Bangla would qualify for being the biggest dumbass on this forum! He keeps changing my posts; I wonder why maybe because it's the truth? That little fishmonger! PAKISTAN RULES! GOT FISH! :lol:
Old 15th July 2003, 19:03

hey i have a joke.

waddya call a female prostitute in pakistan?

LA HORE
(la whore)

wat does that LAHORE like abt pakistan?

KARACHI
(i pronounce it crotch-ee so makes sense)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: