Go Back   Bangladesh.com Discussion Forum > Personals > Genealogy

Notices

Looking for my family

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10th December 2014, 02:09

Wink Looking for my family

My " first" name was Firoza I lived in an Orphanage in the Capital City of Bangladesh looking to find info for me and my sister, we lived in and Orphanage in about 1977 1978, I was adopted Fed 27, 78 with my sister, My parents are Katherina and Johanas Brouwer they were at the time staying there as missonares from Canada. The name of the adoption agency is Intercountry Child Adoption Project. My sister also adopted at the same time her name was Shahera" she was about 6 and I was about 4. I was born in Joyampura, Mymensingh. Bangladesh I do not know my family name and have very few memory of the time . Any help or info please and thank you............... Savvy.
Old 29th December 2014, 10:23

I believe you will find your actual destination here in Bangladesh sister. I think you may communicate with the child help line of Bangladesh project which is implementing by Aparajeyo Bangladesh, a well known NGO of Bangladesh. Address: 3/20 Humayun Road, Dhaka 1207, Phone:02-9135969

Otherwise the Ministry of welfare can help you by providing your necessary information.

Tags
orphanange firoza

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: