Go Back   Bangladesh.com Discussion Forum > Suggestions > Feedback and Suggestions

Notices

AARWA FUA

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 7th March 2002, 13:00

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Aarwa_Fua
Hello! what have we got here! Stickyís sister. Whatís the matter sweetheart: you donít see anything you like? Sticky messed around with the Wrong person, now this cÖ.k suk.r his hiding behind hism sister! What an aÖse hol.e!

Whatís the matter Sparkele, why are you so upset, did you have a child abuse at home as well? Did your dad had a go with you? Tell me Sparkle, how many di..k can you take? Last time I heard was that you took 4 di.ks 2 at the back and 2 at front!! I got a Big one for you Sparkle, you can touch but you canít bite! Next time you reply it will get more saucy!

Chuadri, tore tor bhaiya sudsil-ni?

Why donít you get your queer bro to appoaize to me!

Thanx to mods for closing that thread on Sticky and Star, so I can't reply to Sparkle kind comment! May god bless you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who da **** do u think you are?

how can you think things like that ?????????

maybe its ok for you to **** your sista. ort may be you were born in that way..... but theres no reason to accuse others of it.

if you cant put up a decent agruement.... just f.... off.

you are a disgrace to all bengalis.

...mAkIn iT l£G@l wIV dA oUtLaWz...

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com
Old 7th March 2002, 13:10

Quote:
Originally posted by MaKe_iT_LEgAL
quote:
Hello! what have we got here! Stickyís sister. Whatís the matter sweetheart: you donít see anything you like? Sticky messed around with the Wrong person, now this cÖ.k suk.r his hiding behind hism sister! What an aÖse hol.e!

Whatís the matter Sparkele, why are you so upset, did you have a child abuse at home as well? Did your dad had a go with you? Tell me Sparkle, how many di..k can you take? Last time I heard was that you took 4 di.ks 2 at the back and 2 at front!! I got a Big one for you Sparkle, you can touch but you canít bite! Next time you reply it will get more saucy!

Thanx to mods for closing that thread on Sticky and Star, so I can't reply to Sparkle kind comment! May god bless you!

maybe its ok for you to **** your sista. ort may be you were born in that way..... but theres no reason to accuse others of it.

Two wrongs dont make right tho..

and by your saying similar stuff (albeit in response to what he had to say first)you're kinda justifyin that such disgusting ideas can be discussed..

untill all this insulting - and replies to insults is nipped in the bud - best we stick to addressing solely the individuals concerned, and none of their family members.

Old 7th March 2002, 14:32

Quote:
Originally posted by Star
Quote:
quote:

Two wrongs dont make right tho..

and by your saying similar stuff (albeit in response to what he had to say first)you're kinda justifyin that such disgusting ideas can be discussed..

untill all this insulting - and replies to insults is nipped in the bud - best we stick to addressing solely the individuals concerned, and none of their family members.

''do not do upon others, as you would not do upon your self.''

if aarwa fua is stupid enuff to say da tingz dat he is,
then he best be expecting it, to be thrown right back at him. if he cannot argue out wot he is saying decently then he has no right to insult anyone, especially in the disgusting way that he is. it is totally uncalled for.

if he has bought it up, it has a right to be discussed, the discussion leading to the conclusion that he is wrong.

he has no right to insult sista sparkle as he is, or anyone elses family, let alone insult sticky..... especially when he is in da wrong.

i did not swear at aarwa fua, i just redirected hes comments back at him.

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com
Old 7th March 2002, 14:33

Quote:
quote:

Oi Chudarir bhai MaKe_iT_LEgAL, even your name sounds so pooflike, Are you sticki's and Sparkle's Dad?

Listen you filthy old man, Tumi sticki-re chudso-ni, you poof, you come here to defend this poof, who recived many complaints from members. No I donít have a sista but I am ready to f..k your sista.

Hun tor bui-re sai ami khortam? Tui to hala poof. Tor bafe kita tore khorsil-ni you s.o.b! Why donít go & fÖk your son sticky! Tui chinta khorisna tor lagi ami broom stick raksi, tor futiki baiti haraibarla-gi.
Old 7th March 2002, 14:40

Quote:
Quote:
quote:

Oi Chudarir bhai MaKe_iT_LEgAL, even your name sounds so pooflike, Are you sticki's and Sparle's Dad?

Listen you filthy old man, Tumi sticki-re chudso-ni, you poof, you come here to defend this poof, who recived many complaints from members. No I donít have a sista but I am ready to f..k your sista.

Hun tor bui-re sai ami khortam? Tui to hala poof. Tor bafe kita tore khorsil-ni you s.o.b! Why donít go fÖk your son sticky! Tui chinta khorisna tor lagi ami broom stick raksi, tor futiki baiti haraibarla-gi.
ay, banglar mazeh galyaybar lagi otho agwai sos ni?
thor mai thore kuntha hikaiseh nani?! funga garya sudhar fua... thor maa aseh ni?! thor baaf kigu thuy nizeh zanoss ni? thor maareh giya zikayss theh sinbeh ami kheh.

thuy thor bongoshor naam bodhnam khorya falaysos, funga suth marawnir fua.

thor baf sasai thore suto thakhthe sudhaisoyn, funga gulamor gulam, er lagi khali sudhanir khotha mathos!

allai thoreh boyn dhisoyn na, khene thain zanoyn, thuy thor maa reh ow sarsosna, thor boyn thoh dhuror khotha.

legal_outlaw@hotmail.com
Old 7th March 2002, 15:03

Make-it-Legal, You love Sticky aka Snoop so Much!

Tumi ro ba Stickyre ar Sparkle re khorte khorte tharar futki-re boro khorili-so. You filthy old poof, come here to defend you toy boy Sticky.

Tor mare, boin-re ami sudi are sudaisee, jeshomoy tui chuto asle! tui zanos-ni? tor bui to tore bala faina, karon tui to poof, tor bui re ami regular sudi! after all she needs enjoyment, a queer like you would have hard time satisfying her!

Tui chinta khorisna tor bui ar maar lagai ami asi, sud bar lagi! You love sticky so much eh! You poofs should be removed from this site!
Old 7th March 2002, 17:10

Your both as bad as each other!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: