Go Back   Bangladesh.com Discussion Forum > Suggestions > Feedback and Suggestions

Notices

Star & Sticky Fingaz - an unholy alliance

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 4th March 2002, 16:51

Angry

I was disgusted when I logged on to B.Com this morning to find a hate thread of by Sticky, this sick weirdo posted this thread coz I think he was getting jelos of the frequent replies my thread recives from females members!. This thread was not only offensive and distasteful but it let me wonder why I should bother participating on this site where sad and sick weirdo roam.

I have never insulted anyone or swore on this site!

Bro Star did fine job by not investigating this hate thread which laster for several hours, he allegly thought it was refering to East End Fua, when clearly his message stated Arwa Fua but star mayhave forgot to wear his glasses, a lame excuse I hope!

Now I can't reply to sticky's hate massage bcoz bro star is very careful not to offend his friend and qucikly deletes it!. How convenient! Why did star leave the hate thread on for a long time? Is it that pple could read it!

Well done to Bro Star, now I know what kind of person you are! Keep on praying, you two face monster!

Admin - If you want to retain this site as a quality site, which attracts many people then you need consider banning people like Stick and Snoop and Urban diva otherwise pple will flee, don't rely on these 'religious' mods to maintain it fully! These sick individuals use these sick taktics to get rid of other members.
Old 4th March 2002, 17:06

As Allah is a witness - i did not delete no thread this morning - i was considering the option but the deleting was done outside of my control.

And as Allah is a witness - the thread remained intact as the Admin was due to read the thread and decide what to do - as he has done in the recent past on some other threads.

Now referring to the thread in question - the initial post was offensive - granted - but your response was not a measured respones - there was no need to refer to child abuse in such graphic detail.

(If anyone wishes to know what "sad and sick" really means - then ask Arwua to forward to you what he posted and you can judge for yourselves - or indeed i can post you the entire thread so you can see the whole exchange and judge for yourselves the fact that all the individuals concerned are capable of the most disgusting insults i've heard in a long time)

And for the record i am not "friends" with any of the individuals concerned - and have been known to edit/delete warn them of any offensive threads in the past and will continue to do so - and they are aware of it too.

And even on this occasion - i had alerted the admin to the thread - and was awaiting his decision on it.

Old 4th March 2002, 17:42

Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Star

Now referring to the thread in question - the initial post was offensive - granted - but your response was not a measured respones - there was no need to refer to child abuse in such graphic detail.
So I should have given measured response to Sticky compleatley unprovoked hate thread, eh? What should be measured response be, star?

I bet stciky is laughing knowing he posted thread aimed at insulting me AND that Thread lasted a long time, in which time people read it many times, where was star when the hate thread posted and why didn't he deleted it? no he won't delete it unless I happen to reply back with interest!!

I've seen these so called religous pple some of them are worse than dogs! He allowd sticky to insult me! but he won't allow me to reply! very good star, just keep letting people posting hate thread and delete when that person on the reciveing end tries to defend!

I agree my response to his sick thread is very ruud but hey, he shouldn't have posted this un provoked thread!

Admin - please try to be more involved and not rely on incompetant mods to maintain this site. Have proper rules and regulation, which is effectively enforced! otherwise you'll have less and less people here!

Old 4th March 2002, 20:18

arwa fua

why should i get banned for?

you aint even been around long enough to suggest whats gonna make the site better...it was doing pretty well before u signed on
HAHAHAHAHAH
Old 4th March 2002, 20:21

Asalamu Alaikum

Arwa Fuwa i was the one who deleted the post not star. It involved alot of abuse towards fuwa (dont know who it could be) and you towards their parents and them, which i thuoght was not necessary at all, if the post upsetted you then you should have posted a suggestion without you replying to Sticky_Fingaz post then it would have shown that you are decent, other wise it just proved that you are as bad as them.

As a moderator me or star, we don't defend people in bangladesh.com, it is our duty to get rid of abuse and to moderate posts

Old 4th March 2002, 20:23

what makes u so big headed to fink da song was about u?

the title was fua, which means boy.

it did not involve ur name, just because u have fua in ur name dont mean u own the word fua.

let me remind u that there are many fuas here,
such as shyletti fua, east end fua, u, etc

i aint even spoken to u so y would i post a dis to u?if u had not noticed i rite rhymes,

WHAT GOES ROUN COMES ROUND

if u aint 4m da south shut ya mouth
Old 4th March 2002, 23:47

A measured response would have been to draw it to my attention or the attention of the other moderators - or to the Admin.

What do you define as a longtime? how long was the thread in existence for? the fact that it had drawn zero response? the fact that less than 20 viewings had been made of it (of which usually the thread creator has checked it a few times, and which includes ure own viewing of it).

So I am being compared to a Dog because I didnt read a thread on BCom over the weekend?

The thread title did not say Arwa - upon ure bringin it to my attention i noticed that once inside the thread - there was a specific reference to "arwa_fua"

You automatically assumed that thread wasn't being dealt with - the fact that ppl were returning from the weekend did not make a difference to you? the fact that some action was in process at the time? NO - u would much rather post that filthy response than to deal with the matter in a civilised fashion.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: